Thursday, March 12, 2009

Photo Caption Contest


Hey All, Allison said I needed to post something to lighten the mood up a bit, so here's our first Kenyan Photo Caption Contest. Maybe its just a sly ploy for reader interaction, but whatever...

This is a photo of a sign posted in the hospital. I'd love for you to guess the caption, which I've trimmed off. After we all enjoy each others guesses in the comments for this entry (ploy for reader interaction), I'll post the uncropped pic.

And just so you know, Allison's day at the hospital today was much better than yesterday...

7 comments:

  1. Please keep quiet, children! OR I've been a naughty, naughty nurse...

    ReplyDelete
  2. One is the loneliest number.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will treat you but it will cost one million dollars!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dont' tell anyone, but I smuggled in a PopTart and ate it for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shhh...I must hear every nuance of the new Taylor Hicks album.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep Quite Children - The Monkies Are Sleeping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hush little baby don't you cry.

    Momma's going to bring you a pumpkin pie!

    ReplyDelete